Reach Trucks are one of the most popular types of warehousing equipment and are used in any warehouse application where large storage density or fast storage and retrieval of goods are required. They have a moving mast and narrow chassis and are specifically designed for pallet storage and working in narrow aisles.
A forklift (also called a lift truck, a fork truck, or a forklift truck) is a powered industrial truck used to lift and move materials short distances. Forklifts have become an indispensable piece of equipment in manufacturing and warehousing operations.
Advantages of Rental
- Free from Capital Expenditure
- Reduce annual cost by not maintaining inventory of parts
- Ability to adapt to seasonality in business
- Access to a wide range of equipment
- Free from managing repair & maintenance
- Reduce downtime due to breakdown of equipment
- Reduce downtime due to absence of qualified maintenance staff